AK Rifles banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Yugo M70 on back order but don't know when or if I will ever receive it due to such high demand.

I am considering purchasing a Polish AKMS under folder from JFK, Inc. (Item # EL014) at this point. Does anyone have any experience with JFK builds and this one in particular?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your prompt reply! Who sells an underfolder simular in quality to the Yugo M70?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Get a Vector, Atlantic has them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
another vote for Atlantic. or get a kit from Dans and have a builder build you one.

Ronald

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
datachk

You could always buy one from a private party.

I have a Hungarian UF for sale.

As much as I hate to, I finally worked up enough courage to put it up for sale.

If this is something you would like shoot me an e-mail and I'll get you some details.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the offer but I am still trying to make up my mind as to wether or not to sit on my Yugo M70 backorder. Weighing my options at this point and seeing what else is available. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I concur about running like HELL from JKF!! I know from first hand experience! With that said, I bought one of the "premium" PMKM kits from Dans. My kit was absolutely brand spanking new!! As soon as the premium DCI receivers from NODAK become available, I am gonna have this beauty built.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
JoeKen guns are nice. I saw a few at the gun show, excellent weapons, high quality. It seems that if you order online, you get shitty worthless guns. So, in short, if you buy a JoeKen gun, make sure you buy it IN PERSON.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts