AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS: Beautiful original Soviet uniform, misc. AK parts
[HR][/HR] ********************ALL ITEMS LISTED BELOW ARE "SOLD"

1. NATO length black polymer AKM stock, U.S. made.
$20 + shipping. NO PHOTO YET (SOLD)

2. Set of AK builder receiver parts for standard fixed receiver AKM build.

These are all new in the bag parts - complete rivet set, shepherd's hook" trigger group parts retaining wire, and trigger group parts axis pin spacers. I am selling these for exactly what I paid for them from APEX -
I have 3 sets at, $13.50 + shipping each. (SOLD)

3.Pin-on flash hider/muzzle brake for Chinese MAK-90. $15 + shipping (SOLD)

************************************************************************************8

4. What could be cooler and a better accessory for a Soviet AK rifle than a genuine, original, Soviet Afghan War era uniform?

Price is $100 + shipping (SOLD)

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS HAVE ALL BEEN SOLD AND SHIPPED:

Soviet 1970 Izhevsk AKM parts kit. Serial number (in Cyrillic) r3 8707 $400
Tapco G2 trigger group parts set. $20
1972 Soviet Izhevsk AKM front trunnion. $200
AKM rear trunnion. $25
brand new, still in the package, AK pistol grip screw with base nut. $8
Romanian AKM barrel. This is just the bare barrel,no sights, gas block, or handguard retainer. $225
Soviet 1969 Izhevsk AKM kit. $650
Polish underfolder AKM kit, all matching with original barrel. $750
1970 Tula AKM kit $550

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Please don't delete messages posted in the Equipment Exchange- everything should be left as is. If something sells mark "SOLD" and keep the original pricing intact.

·
Registered
13 Posts
WTS: Polish AKM underfolder kit, Soviet 1970 Izhevsk and 1970 Tula kits,Soviet '72 Izh trunion, misc. AK parts
[HR][/HR] IIRC, the various Soviet AK kits that have been offered on the U.S. market were originally from the 27,000 AK rifles captured by Israeli forces from the PLO in Lebanon in 1982. In 1984 many of these were acquired from Isreal by the CIA and sent to U.S. backed anti-Communistforces in Afghanistan and Nicaragua in the 1980's. Others were sent to Croatia in the 1990's to be used to arm Muslim militants fighting in Bosnia following the break up of Yugoslavia. Several years ago a small quantity of these PLO rifles - converted into parts kits by cutting up the receivers - were imported (from Croatia and/or Israel?) into the U.S.

********************************************************************************
xxx
Where did you get this information. I would like to know more of this history.

Thanks.

AlohaAK47

·
Registered
116 Posts
. Set of AK builder receiver parts for standard fixed receiver AKM build.

These are all new in the bag parts - complete rivet set, shepherd's hook" trigger group parts retaining wire, and trigger group parts axis pin spacers. I am selling these for exactly what I paid for them from APEX -
I have 3 sets at, $13.50 + shipping each.
I will take 2 of these if still available

1 - 7 of 7 Posts