AK Rifles banner

41 - 60 of 444 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
My PMKMS built by Missouri Custom Armament...

1978-dated Collector Grade parts kit from Dan's Ammo.
NoDak Spud NDS-1 receiver with custom serial number to match the parts kit.
G2 single hook FCG.
U.S.-made gas piston from K-Var.
Metal finished in Norrell's Moly-Resin by MCA.
Handguards refinished by me with Minwax Red Mahogany stain and Minwax satin-finish Spar Urethane. :wink:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
TravisAasen said:
Templar said:
Thing of beauty Stinger.....have you had a chance to shoot it yet?
+1 no shit!
Not yet, Gentlemen... :sad:

Too busy with work right now...working 60 - 65 hours per week. That includes Saturdays. The warehouse where I work has some major problems with organization...I was hired to fix those problems. I'm on a tight schedule because we have inventory coming up in three weeks...

All this time at work and I'm trying to take care of things around the house. These days, the only time I see my house in daylight is on the weekend.

I'm going "back home" to Missouri to see my extended family the weekend after Christams...I plan on running some ammo through it then.

Trust me, I'll post a range report complete with more pictures... :wink:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Built by InRange

·
Registered
741 Posts
Polish Underfolder built on NoDak Spud with African Padouk Stocks from Ironwood Designs.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Sexy Time!

Good photograph, good build, and lots of Bakelite.

I really ought to post the whole polish collection in this thread when I get a little time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
PMKMS build Pics

:smile: Well,...Here's mine,..using a Nodak Spud NDS-1P with a few applications of Oxpho-Blue finish on it for now, using the 0000 steelwool method of applying. I plan on re-doing the finish with DuraCoat this summer and reassembling it in the more traditional look and style using rivets. This build functioned flawlessly out at the range during testing with absolutely, -0- problems. :cool: Ken in Pa.

P.S. These last two pics are also of my Polish PMKMS, but the Romanian AKM did not want to get up off the chair to remove himself from the photo. Go Figure.....Enjoy the Pics...Ken :dance:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Polish Pair

Here's an PMKMS and WZ 88 By Welco and Interarms
C:\Documents and Settings\Tim\My Documents\My Pictures 1\Gun Pictures 021.jpg

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
My Polish kit screw build on an OOW receiver. Home made PG and buttstock, FSE FCG, U.S. gas piston and slant brake. I know too many U.S. parts.

I bought it from a guy who built it during the AWB, so no bayonet lug. It needs to be refinished, and I plan on changing it over to a rivet build.

41 - 60 of 444 Posts