AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the bug for another Russian optic. I already have a PK-A Venezuela (SUPERB OPTIC!!!!!) and now I want a magnified optic for my AKM without paying $1000+ for quality glass (ie. European, Russian, American optics only for me!) Where do I find a 7.62x39mm version of this optic without paying too much? Reviews, comments, and suggestions for another optic besides this will be appreciated! I will post pics of PK-A Venezuela by the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
I forget where arfcom akfiles or gunbroker had one canned for 762. I think it was 450$
I got my 545 one for 350 and love it!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I got one before from Texas shooter supply or something like that. Heads up, it is a very large, bulky and heavy optic.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Oleg has one on gunbroker right now, though it's going for full retail value. You can try to email him to see if he has one that has blemishes or something, if he does he usually sells those at a discount. Otherwise you're pretty much going to have to watch for-sale forums and wait for one to pop up.

And yeah, as mentioned, it's a bit heavy for an optic, it's like two pounds. The field of view is truly amazing though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts