AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Arsenal SLR-101s and I am not sure what parts will work with this rifle. Rails, Stocks, Grips does anyone have any info for me and will any AK mag work with it ? If at all i would like to use Magpul but will use tapco or anyother rail or stocks like UGT I looked into This rail
Midwest Industries Bulgarian Krinkov Model Handguard #MI-AK-K MADE IN USA 74

But dont know if it will work for the 101s. Plz help if anyone has any answers thank you pics and names of parts would be great THANK YOU!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
any AKM grip should work, which is most of what is out there.

any ak-47 magazine should work.

Stock is going to be specific to a milled rifle. So be sure to look for that. You're going to be limited on who will have that.

Handguards will also be kind of specific. The lower handguard is slightly different for a milled rifle. The tab at the back in thinner and more narrow. The upper handguard should be the same.

Just make sure what ever you buy is for a milled rifle and you should be fine.

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
The handguard you mention will not work on any milled or stamped receiver AK or AKM with 16" barrel. That railed HG is made specifically for a Krink rifle, the shortest-barreled (8") AK variant. Be sure to do some thorough research before you blow your money on incorrect or inferior equipment for that excellent rifle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts