AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know where there is 3000 rounds of this stuff. I would like to know a little about it. Its 50 cal from South American I think.

what would be a fair value? A deal if I could get it for 3 bucks a round? Whats with the yellow tip?

yes that's my truck gun ..................yes its always right there. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
According to a couple of googled sites, this yellow tip is of Dominican Repub. manufacture and are a no go in rifles. They say its almost to hot for an M2 with a lot of manufacturing defects when they were broken down. So IMHO, I would stay away from it.

Link to one of the sources: Yellow tip ammo question - General Discussion - FCSA Visitors Forum

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohhhh it going to suck for him. He also got took on that vickers 303 ammo. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Tear them down and fix the powder load. If you can buy them on the cheaps on the notion that thry are basically no good.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tear them down and fix the powder load. If you can buy them on the cheaps on the notion that thry are basically no good.
He will probally not come off his price. He tried to sell me the 303 stuff last night for $1.40 a round.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts