AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received 3 Bulgarian (commercial made) AK47 metal mags from CDNN with 'plastic' followers that I really don't like. My question is does anyone know if I exchange the plastic with E. German, or Russian, etc, military surplus metal followers will they operate without any feeding problems? Anyone had experience doing this? -- anyone have a site that might sell metal Bulgarian followers?

·
Registered
211 Posts
What caliber are the magazines ?
The metal followers should work without an issue in the Plastic mags.You might try Copes,Apex or KVAR for the steel followers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike: They are metal AK47 mags (7.62x39) -- not plastic mags, only the followers are plastic.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
there the same

if you want me to send you 3 NEW steel followers for you mags I can do that for $10 shipped and I can send you pics first.

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
Your money, but I think you will spend a metric shit ton on ammo before those plastic followers become an issue. They were sold for a price point and to go after the fact and source steel followers with the associated additional costs, you would have been money well spent just buying the real deal mil-spec mags to begin with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts