AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Haven't missed one in years...don't plan on missin' this one. I'll be shooting in the subgun event Fri & Sat morning, shopping and visiting friends the rest of the time.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Creek will be my first Road Trip of 2006 :cool:

Need to plan on decent accomodations instead of a Roach Motel
this time. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Better make reservations now........in fact, it may be too late....

Check the motels in Shepherdsville.

KF

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
KF:

Any chance of getting Troy @ InRange to put on a meet/greet/shoot for us this spring, like he did for the "Dark Side" of ARFcom a couple years ago? The weather and his schedule (baby, business, etc) have conspired to prevent another such gathering since then. Maybe having this new board would provide a sufficient excuse to make it happen, as long as the weather cooperates. :razz:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
BigAKFan said:
What can a non-machinegun owning AK fan do at Knob Creek? Watch and wish?
Hell, that's what most of the machinegun owning attendees do, too! :smile: The waiting list to get on the main shooting line is literally YEARS long...

But there's also machinegun rentals and open shooting on the lower range, helicopter rides (and doorgunner runs if you've got the $$$), as well as a great gun show under the "pole barn" adjacent to the main line.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I attended for the first time last April, and will be attending again this April. Now that I know what the gig is I'll be prepared. I believe I'm going to get a Gunco hat so that I could be identified and meet my brethren in the AK world. How about signing to do the assault rifle match. If we can get organized we could shoot as a squad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im going as I have for the last 12 years. Each time I go I try to take someone who had never been before and they always seen to go back the next time. :grin:

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'll be there. Look for you fellers around Troy Sellars table. :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
No can do..........

Do or die, I will be there in October.

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Evo said:
I have a customer that is demanding that his top be installed that weekend. Hmmm $4200 cash or the creek?
Take the job and cash, and save it for the creek in October.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts