AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experiences with these? I read some reviews on another site. They "seem" pretty cool. I currently have a primary arms micro dot and am having a lot of trouble with the size of the dot. My eyes must be bad, because the dot keeps turning into funny shapes and I can't see shit out to about 100 yards. The dot just covers everything up. I did the "rotate the optic" test and confirmed it is just my eyes. I really like the speed of red dots and would like to try something else, but I'll need a smaller moa dot. The PK-06 is supposed to have a 1 moa dot vs the 3 moa that I have on the mc. Before the flame - I tried the search button and could not come up with anything.... Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Here you go http://www.theakforum.net/forums/22-optics-accessories/165907-russian-optics-still-suk-pk-06-kobra-replacement-just-range-toy-part1.html

Is this the same review you read? This is the only info I know about the PK-06. I also have bad eyes I have been wearing glasses since the 2nd grade and on some reddot I have the same problem. I have found since I got my PK-AA and can adjust the brightness this helps that problem alot. I also really like using reddots that have no "dot" on the PK-06 you can turn off the dot and just use the three bars while you won't be shooting ticks off a deers ass at 100 yards you will be meat in the freezer. Also while mirco dot have there place I like a full size reddot it seems to me my eyes focus eazier with the bigger glass. JMO. I hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts