AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
8,049 Posts
waiting for a request for volunteers for the Republic of Texas flotilla...

· Registered
753 Posts
The title to the OP really should be "Robbery in Nuevo León" not "Piracy in Texas", saying it is in Texas is misleading and inflammatory since the crimes did not occur on the high seas.

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Falcon has some of if not THE best black bass fishing in the country. We WERE trying to put trip together with a couple of my customers. I know several people that fish that reservoir regularly. There is a LOT of scary $hit that goes on daily down there. Those plans have been scrapped since this stuff has been happening more frequently over the past couple of months. The Zetas are the most ruthless SOB's in this hemisphere IMHO & they have ZERO issue with jacking people on the Texas side.

You guys that think it's only happening on the Mex side better think again...

· Registered
952 Posts
Tx Dogblaster said:
Falcon has some of if not THE best black bass fishing in the country. We WERE trying to put trip together with a couple of my customers. I know several people that fish that reservoir regularly. There is a LOT of scary $hit that goes on daily down there. Those plans have been scrapped since this stuff has been happening more frequently over the past couple of months. The Zetas are the most ruthless SOB's in this hemisphere IMHO & they have ZERO issue with jacking people on the Texas side.

You guys that think it's only happening on the Mex side better think again...

yep....you take Mexican Special Forces + Greed + No Humanity=Zetas

· Registered
1,099 Posts
Ranger-Medic said:
The title to the OP really should be "Robbery in Nuevo León" not "Piracy in Texas", saying it is in Texas is misleading and inflammatory since the crimes did not occur on the high seas.
You're incredibly naive if you don't think that it hasn't or won't happen on the TX side.

· Registered
23,508 Posts
TabulaRasa said:
We need to repeal the 1934 National Firearms Act so Americans can arm themselves with machine guns and destructive devices to defend themselves from these kinds of threats.
I had a dream last night that the ATF was disbanded or whatever the proper term for 'all of em fired' is...

that's going to be hard to top. :dance: :twirl: :bd: :banana: :party:

· Registered
753 Posts
elvis christ said:
[quote="Ranger-Medic":mctcapm2]The title to the OP really should be "Robbery in Nuevo León" not "Piracy in Texas", saying it is in Texas is misleading and inflammatory since the crimes did not occur on the high seas.
You're incredibly naive if you don't think that it hasn't or won't happen on the TX side.[/quote:mctcapm2]
Cite the incidents in Texas

· Registered
3,880 Posts
10Gauge said:
TabulaRasa said:
We need to repeal the 1934 National Firearms Act so Americans can arm themselves with machine guns and destructive devices to defend themselves from these kinds of threats.
I had a dream last night that the ATF was disbanded or whatever the proper term for 'all of em fired' is...

that's going to be hard to top. :dance: :twirl: :bd: :banana: :party:
I like "purged" or "proscribed."

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.