AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got dragged to the theater for a midnight showing of Pineapple Express. The funniest movie I've seen in a long time, I hadn't laughed like that since "fear and loathing". Quite a bit of action (AK's, M4's and HK's filled the final 20-30 minutes), and occasionally quite violent. Despite being a pothead type film with lots of action, neither drug use, or violence was exactly glorified. I guess you could call it an anti-action movie, with stupid, belligerent, intoxicated, and talentless saps substituting for the straight actors. If you liked watching all the old junk 80's action movies like "They Live" and "Raw Deal", you'd appreciate it.

Basically left me with my sides hurting, but I would have missed it on the big screen if I hadn't been coaxed into seeing it, so I figured I'd give it a recommendation.

G

·
0 Posts
Saw it last night with the GF. It was sweet! Funny movie that definitely doesn't follow any of "formulas" popular with most movies nowadays.

"Tell us how you feel about your superior officers..."

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
thug life :lol:

"i used to use this gun when i was a prostitute" :lol:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
best part was the eding at the cafe

·
Registered
433 Posts
strfy said:
best part was the eding at the cafe
Yeah that was hilarious. How the hell that guy was still alive was beyond me! :lol:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All in all, "Big Lebowski" on PCP.

"no surrender!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts