AK Rifles banner

761 - 780 of 795 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
1990 Plum Bulgy kit w/ orig bbl cut and crowned w/ 74 hider blind pinned and welded to achieve barely-legal 16.1" length

Some other cool stuff used in the build: H&K rotary aperture sights, Galil mag catch, Swift lever

This is really nice! Thinking about cutting down my SAM7 and crowing it with a smaller muzzle device to lighten the from end. What is the front sight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
296 Posts
Put the stock wood furniture back on my Bulgy ‘74 along with the bayonet. Here it is next to my bump-in-the-night pistol

·
Registered
864 Posts
they look mystified as to what they have. Typical I would say about their knowledge

Reactions: gmac321 and scottyb

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
AK 74 I built on a Nodak receiver a few years ago, not sure I took pictures of any decent quality until today. One of my favorites out of most of the 74s I've built. Nothing fancy on the receiver kept it simple. AKbuilder 74 barrel, matching Bulgarian 74 kit, akbuilder triangle folder, I replaced the center support with something more proper, Cerakoted by Scalpel Arms out of Carrolton Tx. I dressed up in some Russian laminated love. I just noticed I've still got carbon all over up around the sight rail x/y, that's not a paint issue, that's me not fully cleaning my rifle off.

IMG_6149.JPG
IMG_6151.JPG
IMG_6150.JPG

·
Registered
351 Posts
My bathroom door companion, a refined and truly Bulgarian beauty dressed in vintage Russian accessories with a dash of modernity... Her name is Krisia.

20200618_005943.jpg

761 - 780 of 795 Posts