AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[b]Columbia[/b]

Lot's of Bulgarian milled 5.56mm AK's are winding up in the hands of the Paramilitaries in Columbia.

[/b]

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[b]Iraqi AK's[/b]

Arsenal Bulgaria received several contracts to rearm the Iraqi National Guard (ING). Many of the AK's in Iraq were destroyed because the cost to overhaul them was prohibitive and the feeling was that one specific type of AK would be better vs. the hodge podge that existed previously.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Damn it, there you go again with pictures of that milled 5.56 underfolder!

:shock:

I gotta win the powerball...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Does anyone know if the type III AKs being used by the ING with the 45 degree gas block and synthetic furniture have the trap door in the butt stock for the cleaning kit? Getting my SA93 re-done to look just like that but I couldn't tell by any of the photos what the rear of the butt stock looked like. Also, what do the bayonets that are being issued for these rifles, if any, look like? I hope to have pics up of the finished product in the next week or so.... :grin:

·
Registered
859 Posts
sturmgrenadiere said:
IS the cat holding the 5.56 folder striaght up in tha air two posts up missing his rear sight leaf?
yup
Dieter122 said:
is this stuff u can BUY over in columbia? like black market deal?

perhaps, but most likely, this dude is an AUC 'armorer'

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I was always wondering what those silver ak's the auc in columbia had been using. Now i know. thanks. They turned in a bunch of them when 2000 of them disbanded. There are like 15,000 of them. I wonder what happens to them all. Probably destroyed but I don't know for sure.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts