AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one here have a norinco sks with a BLADE bayo,that you could post pics of?i'm getting one for $175 from a friend and have yet to see it.i still owe him for the romy g kit he hooked me up with,so it will be a bit before i get the sks.friend credit can be a bitch.he said its in great mechanical condition,but with the usual wear and tear on a used rifle.is $175 a good price?i thought all norinco sks' had spikes.cani switch the blade for a spike,or should leave it be?

·
Registered
488 Posts
It looks just like a russian SKS blade.

The stock should have a "slot" for a blade -rather than the wider spike cut. Othrwise, it looks like a chinese SKS...it proably is a "long collar" action.

Price is very good!

LG :neutral:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Man, I'm constantly owing a buddy $100. I'll buy something for a sweet price, and he'll say "aw, don't go to the atm - just catch me later." When I show up with cash, he's got a new sweet deal. haha

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i hear ya.i still owe him $200 for the romy g kit he brought with him when we sighted in my aes10b.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The one at top. I would leave it be as the blade type are a bit harder to find. 175 is a good price.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its actually free so far.i still owe my buddy $200 for a romy g kit and the $175 for this,but i'll be picking up the sks this weekend.while the wife is at work :twisted:

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm all set fr pckup tomorrow.i drop the wife off at work @ 8:45am and meet up with the guy at 9:30.camera is on the charger as we speak. :twisted: romy g kit was a decent price too.it was the kit,plus a g2,2 mags,and a rivet set.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here are the pics.the mag,bc and receiver cover all match.looks like a "06" in the triangle.there's a few dings and dents in the stck,but the mechanical stuff is great,as well as the bore.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i heard it was illegal
it had a bayo to state
but to import them they had to be removed
some bullshit law about importing chinese arms

any body know about this

·
Registered
100 Posts
i heard it was illegal
it had a bayo to state

any body know about this

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
ruarmed said:
i heard it was illegal
it had a bayo to state

any body know about this
depends on when they came into the country.

·
Banned
778 Posts
Armed Ferret said:
ruarmed said:
i heard it was illegal
it had a bayo to state

any body know about this
depends on when they came into the country.
That, and good luck showing me when any Chinese SKS was imported.

Also, I would not recommend sticking a blade into the dirt and supporting the whole SKS with it; they bend quite easily.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts