AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Great pic's Templar!!! Thank's..

I was noticing the fifteenth pic down the one where the guy is handing out the cookies. :neutral:..

Check out the short barreled.. :grin:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am so glad i loaded that at work not at home on my dial up. Good pics, how did you come across them?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Great pics.

Notced a few things;
All the AIR's have the front P-grip, only two may not have the flash hider. One looks to have a muzzle nut, the other a slant break.

Three of the four AIMS's have the regular AKM type front grip. On the two were you can see the muzzle, both have a nut.

Looks like everyone has a leather sling, a good chance the green web is post '89.

Nobody has a black band or orange "G" on thier gun, wonder why? :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
wow very cool, thanks again for posting. made a long day allot better.

Ronald

·
Registered
719 Posts
In the pic above with the cookies, look at the shorty the prone guy has. It has the front pistolgrip too, I don't think I've seen one like that before. I'd like to see more pics of that one.
Edit:
Pics #12 & 13 there's a better shot, underfolder, it looks pretty sweet. :cool:

·
Registered
474 Posts
That is one PIMP denim and lamb "field " jacket that guy w/ the RPK has in the 5th pic. :wink:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Nice :grin:

FREE

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
CAUTION138 said:
That is one PIMP denim and lamb "field " jacket that guy w/ the RPK has in the 5th pic. :wink:
That's the limited issue M1984 model- Spec Ops only!

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Here's some pics I took in Revolution square while I was in Bucuresti this past October...

In Templar's 3rd picture, the building off to the left is the Royal Palace, here is what it looks like today...

This building is the former Communist Party Headquarters. The balcony is where Ceausescu gave his last speech a few days before being executed...

A monument to the 1989 revolution...

1 - 20 of 71 Posts