AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anyone tel me about this rifle just traded for this beautiful two rivers 1968 pm-63 could anyone tell me ballpark what this thing is worth. I traded a lot for it but seen it and couldn’t pass it up. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Can anyone tel me about this rifle just traded for this beautiful two rivers 1947 pm-63 could anyone tell me ballpark what this thing is worth. I traded a lot for it but seen it and couldn’t pass it up. Thanks.
1947? Romania didn't produce the Pm MD63 until the 60's. Beautiful rifle though! Do you know if it has an original barrel or a US barrel?

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
They had at one time built kits to offer complete rifles for sale. TRA is considered one of the top AK builders in the country.

This in it self lends extra value to your rifle.

What year is marked on the trunion?

Is there a large G on the left side of the rear sight block?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They had at one time built kits to offer complete rifles for sale. TRA is considered one of the top AK builders in the country.

This in it self lends extra value to your rifle.

What year is marked on the trunion?

Is there a large G on the left side of the rear sight block?
1968 and no g. Thanks for all the info

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1947? Romania didn't produce the Pm MD63 until the 60's. Beautiful rifle though! Do you know if it has an original barrel or a US barrel?
1968 sorry the 1947 is the serial number
i will look I’m not sure about the barrel

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Got it for a ptr91 with a vortex crossfire 2 scope on it
I didn’t own a nice Ak figured this one could be safe queen material? Lol I can finally get rid of the vska

·
Registered
266 Posts
Well a Romanian parts kit is like 500 bucks now. Like 750 bucks for a two rivers build with shipping. 100 something for a good receiver and 150 for a barrel. So 1500 unless it's special somehow.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
If tou take off both hand guards and post detailed pics of any markings we can tell if its an original barrel or a US barrel.

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
If you were every going to sell that rifle (I wouldn't suggest it), then you'd have to market it to an educated buyer. This means GunBroker or a discussion forum such as this one. People who really understand what it is and know the reputation of who built it would pay good money for it. Your average gun shop or guy who just wants an AK wouldn't.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts