AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These newly released photos have totally stunned the networks and your local station, if like most have banned them....

Liberals have had their hearts ripped out and are totally speechless according to early reports. These are for adults only and shouldn't be viewed by those with weak stomachs, hearts or bowels

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
181 Posts
Those photos would never sell newspapers. Nice post. :smile:

·
Registered
881 Posts
How dare you post those pro-American photos?!

Keep it up!

·
Registered
374 Posts
The Best and the Baddest.
Humans with heart and soul.
Our Guys......

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Here are some pics from when I was in Afghanistan. My Mother and Father sent a huge box so went I went off base we got to deliver them to the locals. The Public Affairs officer on station got pictures of the local Afghans holding the gifts from my parents. The other pics are from when we gave MRE's to the locals.

This last photo is when I was passing out girfts to the kids (I'm on the right)

(Sorry About the big ass picture)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
:smile: good pictures guys.

heres a few of the kids around the AO we had

the sheep hearder and son

the one in black remined me alot of my neice because she would ham it up for the camera

her brother,...who we would always rough house with,..i had just held him upside down while my buddy tickled him,....all for a snickers bar

this little guy was always around,.. and got more candy,. toys,. or other goodies than the rest,...that pink stuff if the stuff you give kids to help them brush there teeth,..our medic gave it to him and told him it was candy,..i know somewhere my mom has a picture of me like this

here is with his older brother who got a good laugh out of the color of his little brothers teeth,..this was just after a pretty good little fight between the two.

almost wish i could go back

·
Registered
551 Posts
man, you've really crossed the line on this one. You're gonna get a call from the ACLU any minute now, for being insensitive to their culture. You've been warned. :twisted:

BTW, great post! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
881 Posts
00RedZX-6R said:
Good post. Why the media does not portray stuff like this I do not know.
Because it doesn't support their liberal, anti-American, anti-Military agenda. If it paints our troops, mission or country
in a positive light then it's not news. If it makes us look stupid, like bullies or in a negative aspect then
they run and re-run it for two effing weeks :mad:

Sorry for the mini-rant :oops:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
762BODYDROPPER said:
Whatcha think that guys gonna do with the shaving cream? :wink:
The hell if I know, all I know is my parents filled the box. They can probably find the foot powder useful. We also gave them new socks. Nothing is better then a new pair of socks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
aclu....oh I got it....anti christian lawyers union :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts