AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, just added the Model "M" that takes the AK mags to the collection. Both guns are unfired. Picked up the Norinco Model "M" friday at a local gun show....$300 out the door private sale. I need the regular stock for the "M" like the regular paratrooper, they did make them for the "M" model. Well I think its time to shoot these babies. Snowing here now so maybe next weekend I'll heat em up.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah...they work great. Ive owned them before and theres no issues with them....just like an AK :grin:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I owned one of the model M's and put several thousand rounds through it. Very fun and reliable firearm. I should never had sold it. :sad:

·
Registered
497 Posts
OldTroop wrote:
"...I need the regular stock for the "M" like the regular paratrooper, they did make them for the "M" model."

Naw, what ya need to do is just get another one and then have one of each. :grin:

I've managed to pick up a couple of extras at gunshows. Most people do not know what they have. I've paid anywhere from $20 to $40. On some of the gun auctions and boards - I've seen them go for upwards of $60 or more. Kinda crazy, but they are not as common.

DK

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right...no where near as common as a regular SKS stock. Before Ebay stopped alot of the SKS and AK sales ads there was always 1 or 2 there ....cheap. Nice looking guns.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts