1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AKS74

Polytech AKS 7.62

Polytech AKS 223 RPK

Krinkov built on transferable Polytech by Troy.

·
Registered
130 Posts
That is one sweet portfolio of investments :wink:

One question though if you dont mind. Do you have a license? If not how did you get the 74S?

Thanks for sharing the nice pics.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gradywhite, I am not a dealer/SOT. The 74S was built by Troy at Inrange C2 on a pre-86 registered, transferable Norinco receiver. The original conversion and registration was done by Bill Flemming. Thanks for the kind words...I truly enjoy shooting them all and sharing them with many guys/girls who would otherwise never get to shoot a machinegun.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's another one...I recently stumbled into this one and the owner made me a deal I couldn't refuse. It's still in transfer, so maybe I can get some better pics later.

Valmet 62/S

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
MKM said:
Here's another one...I recently stumbled into this one and the owner made me a deal I couldn't refuse. It's still in transfer, so maybe I can get some better pics later.

Valmet 62/S

thats a damn beautiful rifle :hail:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
That Krink is ultimately my favorite AK....

To me they are the most beautiful AK's..... :grin:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here's a question from a novice who just likes toknow how thing work, you know the kid that would take his fathers drill apart to see how and why it worked.LOL ANY WAY WHAT IS THE DEFFERENCE BETWEEN A SEMI AUTO RECEIVER AND A FULL AUTO RECEIVER? I KNOW INTERNALS LIKE SEARS, TRIP LEVERS OR WHATEVER, i'M TALKING ABOUT JUST THE RECEIVER. :confused:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
On an regular AK nothing but the 3rd pin hole above the trigger guard and the slot in the right inside rail for the auto-sear IIRC.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
MrKrink said:
On an regular AK nothing but the 3rd pin hole above the trigger guard and the slot in the right inside rail for the auto-sear IIRC.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Top One only.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
here is mine kinda an updated ak
still in transfer to me got to wait on the BATFE.

I cant wait to shoot it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
HirosStorageUnit said:
here is mine kinda an updated ak
still in transfer to me got to wait on the BATFE.

I cant wait to shoot it.

Was my first full-auto, and was by far the nicest and smoothest I have ever shot. I still regret selling it, but in doing so, made it possible to get my 07/sot.

Now I have many more fullauto firearms, but no rifle compares. :cool:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have one thing to say...... F#@%!!!! :shock: Those are nice. Maybe I have a new plan with my overtime money. :twisted: See you guys in six months.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts