AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello dear Comrades!

About a month ago I went to the island on the Argazi lake with my friends to shoot a little and spend time in the Soth Urals nature.

My friends know what I'm in love with the photography and made me official reporter of our weekend.
In this case I want to show you some of my photos and share with you the piece of Middle-Russia summer! ;)

OK, let's start!

I don't know much about boats, but this "Zodiac" as fast as it looks like. We reached speed around 35 km/h and it was really fun!
I also drive a little - satified as hell :cool:

Landing to the "enemy" part of island. Maybe it's crazy to landing in the elastic rubber boat, but showily and dynamic.)

Someone already died

Going to the our camp at the other side of the island. This forest near the water is real steam bath when it's 35+ C in the air.

This is a first part of my report. I really want to hear your opinion about this photos.
If everything will be ok I'll upload second part from our camp and tell you about our equipment.

Thanks for the watching!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Opa! Very nice pictures Товарищ! beautiful place as well. I never had the opportunity to visit the urals. Looks like fun!!
Please keep us posted!

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Cheers, bud. Welcome aboard. I'm a bit of an amateur photojournalist myself. Those are some very well-balanced shots. You definitely have an eye for composition.

I really like that last shot at the very bottom. Pretty epic.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Excellent photos, thanks for this. Beautiful country.

Reactions: Bondmen

·
Registered
853 Posts
those boats are fun but try and get one off the beach when waves are rolling in. In Special Forces training I trained on those 7 man boats and the 20 man boats really no fun in the surf they will kick your ass and send you flying when a wave hits them:) Great pics hope you send more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts