AK Rifles banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Petition-WhiteHouse.gov: Lift the Imposed Sanctions on Izhmash & Kalashnikov Concern

I was looking around for information on the latest sanctions, and I happened to come across this. I admit, it's probably going to take a while, but we have until August 16 to reach 100,000 and receive a response.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...anctions-izhmash-kalashnikov-concern/HWHyZhdt

There's no reason to believe this sanction will last forever, but don't hold your breath on it. Anyway, I suppose it can't hurt to sign this and spread the news to the ends of the earth. :allright:

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Thank you for posting, I've started spreading it to friends. The people saying voting is pointless and giving up without a fight are forgetting all the victories we've had the past 14 years, and all the attacks we avoided. Were losing, but stuff like this is far from pointless

"Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him"

-Ike

Reactions: Wasteland Warrior

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Did that yesterday!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I just signed #247 and I am informing anyone I know that would sign also. thanks for posting this....

·
Registered
837 Posts
I was looking around for information on the latest sanctions, and I happened to come across this. I admit, it's probably going to take a while, but we have until August 16 to reach 100,000 and receive a response.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...anctions-izhmash-kalashnikov-concern/HWHyZhdt

There's no reason to believe this sanction will last forever, but don't hold your breath on it. Anyway, I suppose it can't hurt to sign this and spread the news to the ends of the earth. :allright:
Thanks for posting the petition WW. Signed & shared.

-otus

·
Registered
450 Posts
There is most certainly a reason to expect this sanction to last forever...the same reason why the Clinton ban on chinese ammo and weapons is still in place. Cause it fits the gun control agenda!

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I sent it to The Firearms Blog as well. I think getting general firearm enthusiasts is our best shot. The AKFiles has a huge membership too.. someone who posts there should make a thread

·
Registered
41 Posts
295 for place on the signature. I'm betting the reply will include the phrases "i to support the onstitution" "due to chrisin in the ucrane" "i feel i am right imposing sanctions" (in what ever on this forum signifies sarcasm) "vote for me for my third term" "or i hope for your continuing support"

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll sign it, but first I want to sell my Veper K for twice what it's worth. Just kidding, I already signed it #847

1 - 14 of 14 Posts