AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 772 Posts

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My Yugo M64 kit. Not too many of these floating around, they were the first of the Yugo AK's, with a milled receiver and the two tang stock system like a Russian Type 3. It only has one horizontal lightening cut, on the right hand side, but it has a stepped down lightening cut on the left side of the receiver and a spring loaded piece to keep the magazine from wobbling.

And my Mitchell Arms imported Yugo underfolder. All Yugoslavian........ :mrgreen:

Before I changed out the gas block:

And after the gas block was replaced with the grenade launching sight block:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
My Yugo underfolder.

Here is my Carved Yugo Kit,

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I tried to give you a projectile for your M57, but you gave me the impression that actually getting it into the country would be impossible.

Can you get stuff like that from here OK?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
its not illegal to bring in as long as its visibly inert to customs..I've been checking into it..a friend brought in some of those Israeli Practice rifle grenades..and I sent down 2 real yugo launchers ....so it seems all good to go

·
Registered
129 Posts
My firstborn Yugy Folder. Done at our last Knob Creek Build.....

:shock: :razz: :bh: :lol: :hail:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good to be here KY. Have realy enjoyed this site so far. Good to see you around here too.....

:bh: :dance: :hail: :grin:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I ended up with a blonde and brunette kit with really nice bores from Centerfire.

As a bonus, one came with a very nice stock carving. The crest is raised, with the area around it carved away.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Here's my two Yugos, these things rock!!! :thumbsup:
These were Centerfire kits built by Global Military Gunsmithing, DCI receivers left as they came from the heat treat, matches the kit's condition great.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Damn Duke nice build, everyone elses too. Why don't you post where you got the kits and condition finish and bore. I got two folders and thinking about a fixed stock now.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I got my kit off the ak47.net EE. If my memory is correct I paid $150 for the kit and receiver. The kit arrived threaded for a screw build. All I had to do is refinish the wood, metal and screw the thing together. I already had a spare slant break, grip & FCG for compliance parts. Im very happy with the way it turned out. The original build took about a hour but after doing some sanding it took a little longer. I plan on having it rivited together in the soon future.

1 - 20 of 772 Posts