AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to sell this once before and couldn't bring myself to do it. I like it a lot. But I finally got of my can and started the SBR process on another project and I'm gonna need the dough :sad: .

This is a Lancaster AKM model (7.62x39 of course). A Romanian G kit built on a Armory USA Receiver. I have fired 30 rds. through it (flawless) and it's been in the safe since. She's Like New. Really nice wood furniture. Has Russian Red Type Stock and Handgaurds, with matching (in color) USA made pistol grip. Comes with (1) 30 rd. Metal Mag.

$429 Shipped (to continental US)
3-Day Inspection Period. Shipped to FFL ONLY (OF COURSE!)
NOT FOR SALE WHERE PROHIBITED BY STATE, COUNTY, CITY OR LOCAL LAW!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well that sucks. :evil:

What happened to the first I'll take it?
I guess newbies don't count around here.

Yeah, I'm pissed!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
avery53 said:
Well that sucks. :evil:

What happened to the first I'll take it?
I guess newbies don't count around here.

Yeah, I'm pissed!!!!!!!
you need to inform a moderator... first ill take it DOES rule the day, no matter if you just joined or have been here for years.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Ramses, you have an obligation to sell to the first posted "Ill take it" on this board. Otherwise, you will be history. Please correct this issue ASAP - we will be checking up on it.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Bread is People said:
Let me know if I am out of line here, but let me play devil's advocate for a minute.

I get it that the first "I'll take it" wins, but doesn't the seller have the right to deny a sale to anyone if there is reason behind it? This goes for restaurants, theme parks, and just about every business out there; does this apply to this forum as well?

Just thinking out loud.
This site runs on the first to post I'll take it. No debating period. Only way to keep it fair. Things become tough when an impatient seller lists on multiple forums. Most items will sell on any forum within 24-48 hours if properly priced.

I believe this seller has chosen to not do business on this site from here on out - based on not PM'ing me tonight and a past response I've gotten from him. I know he fixed his other ad at 9:32 pm tonight.

:evil:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Apparantly the other guy made him a better offer, seeing that my "I'll take it" was posted almost 2 hours before he sold it to the other guy.
Integrity doesn't mean squat to some people, and that's a real problem in todays world. I expected more from a fellow gun owner. :sad:

avery

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Mods, post the names he uses on other sites too. List them in the "Bad" area of the feedback section, I don't want to chance buying or selling anything with this guy in the future.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was Wrong
Excuse me everyone. I did not recieve any e-mail notices that there were posts on this forum after I sold the gun. I just got a notice from the Moderator today that I was in some big trouble.

I just reviewed the time in which I receive a PM on another borad from a taker. I mistakenly thought that that that individual was the FIRST I'll take it. Turns out, it is in fact aver53. The is my F-Up and I apologize to all for it. I am not trying to cheat anybody or selectively sell. avery53, the gun is yours if you want it. I will contact the other individual and tell them that I screwed up and I have to do what's right.

I apologize for my big goof. avery53 if you don not want to deal with me, I get it. But I will be happy to sell you the gun. I understand the rules of this forum (and others) so, if that means that I am barred from selling on this forum or on the bad guy list. Well, I screwed it up and I get it. avery53, I'll IM you right away. Please respond to me ASAP. Thank you and again, my most sincere apologies.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ramses, Yes I want the rifle. e-mail forthcoming
Thanks for getting this straightened out, you're a stand up guy.
If I was out of line, my apologies too.
Let's kiss and make up, OK. :lol:

avery53

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.