AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me say I am pretty new to the whole gun world. Been reading about them for years but just got the itch to go out and start assembling my collection.

Well I have a 1.5 hour commute everyday and decided to start taking the scenic route home and start hitting pawn shops.

Friday I found a Springfield m1 Garand in 90% serial number 1.6mill for $500. Had an offer for it for $700.

Today I stumbled on a Walther p22 in 100% (tag said used, but not a mark on it internal or external) for $120.

Fun

Posted a "WANTED" ad on a local classifieds and picked up a very early tec-9 for $350!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
That's a good price on the Garand. Not to piss in your cheerios or anything, but my brother got a 5 digit Springfield M1 Garand (December 1940) for less than $400 from the CMP :oops:

That is a STEAL on the P22 though. Gonna suppress it??

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Blanco_Diablo said:
That's a good price on the Garand. Not to piss in your cheerios or anything, but my brother got a 5 digit Springfield M1 Garand (December 1940) for less than $400 from the CMP :oops:

That is a STEAL on the P22 though. Gonna suppress it??
Your brother must have bought that garand a while ago. A nice service grade is over $600 now with shipping from the CMP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts