AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
think about this shot accross the bow?......

The African chieftain was so religious that when he ascended to power, he forbade the killing of animals. Not long thereafter, the lion and the cheetah population began to get out of hand, and, starving in the wilds, they began feeding on humans. Before long, even the antelope and zebra were so plentiful that they began nibbling on natives. The terrified populace petitioned their leader to rescind his edict, but he refused. Thus, they had no choice but to overthrow the chief. Not only was the revolt successful -- it was the first time in history that a reign was called on account of game.
:lol:

HA!...gotcha!....its my Saturday today!...I skipped work!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Holy freakin crap........
2 eskimos go out fishing, in the middle of the icy lake naturally they get cold. One eskimo comes up with the idea to build a fire and the other agrees. They take any extra flamable items they brought and piled them up, The first eskimo lit the pile which caught into a good fire, in turn catching the boat on fire and sinking it.......
Moral of the story::::You cant have your kayak and heat it too!! :bow:

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
762BD....you might be on to something here....the best defense is a good offense! so....

There was a new driver for the bus on Sesame Street. His first day on the job, he awoke bright and early, went to the garage, got the bus, and set off on his route.

At the first stop there was a chubby little girl waiting for the bus. She climbed the step and got on, and said,

"Hi. My name is Patty."

The driver replied,

"Hi, Patty. Please take a seat."

At the second stop there was a second little girl, even chubbier than the first. She got on and said,

"Good morning! My name's Patty."

The driver answered,

"Good morning. Please sit down."

At the third stop there was a little boy waiting. He was dressed in a white shirt and tie, and a suit with a vest, and he had a calculator holster on his belt. He said,

"Hi. My name is Ross, and I'm special!"

The driver wasn't impressed, but he managed a smile and said,

"Please sit down, Ross."

The fourth stop rewarded the driver with a grubby little boy with dirty jeans and torn sneakers. He got on the bus and said,

"My name is Lester Cheese."

The driver replied,

"Please take a seat, Lester."

Well, he's driving along and he looks in his rear-view mirror and sees that Lester Cheese has taken off his sneakers and is scratching at his foot. The driver pulls the bus over to the side of the rode, stops it, and says,

"I can't take this any longer! I've got

two obese Patties,

special Ross,

Lester Cheese picking bunions

on a Sesame Street bus!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :troll:

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
I see you guys are getting an early start on Saturday Morning humor.............

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh really krinkfreak....one more word outta you and I will throw another one of these out there!

It seems there were three monks who enjoyed raising plants and were trying to keep a flower shop running, selling unique and exotic plant life.

One day, some children where playing behind the shop and were eaten whole by an extremely rare man-eating plant.

The parents, needless to say, were outraged, and demanded that the friars get rid of the dangerous plant. The friars refused.

So the parents and the people of the town tried several ways to get the friars to consent, but finally they had to ask Hugh, the town blacksmith, (undoubtably the strongest man around), to run the friars out of town.

The Moral is : "Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars!"

MUAHAHAHhahahhahahha.....he can't be stopped! :shakeit:

·
Registered
232 Posts
A lady went into a butcher shop complaining about some hot dogs she had just bought. "The middle is meat," she exclaimed, "but the ends are sawdust!"

"Well," said the butcher. "These days it's hard to make ends meat."

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MUHAHAHHAHahhah KF....

An international chess tournament is being held in a swank hotel in New York. Everyone who is anyone in the world of chess is there. After a grueling 4 hours of chess, the players and their entourages retire to the lobby of the hotel for a little refreshment.

In the lobby, the players get into a big argument about who is the brightest, the fastest, and the best chess player. The argument gets loud, each player claiming that he is the greatest chess player of all time.

One security guard in the lobby turns to the other and says:

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.

·
Registered
621 Posts
A big moron and a little moron are standing on the edge of a cliff, I gust of wind blows and knocks one of them off....Which one was it?

The big moron, cause the other one was a little moron :doh:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
In the days of primitive tribes and grass huts, there was one tribe which was very warlike. They won many battles, and took control of many other tribes.
One of their customs when they beat another tribe was to take the most prized posession of the enemy's chief.
One time, after a particularly fierce battle they defeated a rich tribe, whose king had a prized solid gold throne.
Our warlike tribe took the throne, and put it in the loft in their cheif's house. Unfortunately, the throne was much too heavy to be kept in a loft in a grass house, and it fell right through the ceiling, onto the cheif, killing him instantly.

The Moral of this story is...... People who live in Grass Houses shouldn't stow thrones!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Bravo, Americano!, belly, belly good.

However, as to "Saturday" rules. Class, ....well, .we'll just have to see....

Komando.com

·
Registered
715 Posts
THE HYMN IS ACTUALLY DESCENDED FROM THIS AMAZING STORY...

a handyman had a dog named Mace. Mace loved to eat grass. One day, the
handyman lost his wrench in tall grass. He looked and looked, but gave
up at dusk. When he awoke, he went outside. Mace had eaten the grass.
His wrench now lay in plain sight. He called the dog over and said, "A
grazing Mace, how sweet the hound, that saved a wrench for me."

Argh! I heard you laugh! See you on the radio this weekend!
Kim :) :hail: :hail: :grin: :grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts