AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Killed in a horrific car accident. I've never seen a car so destroyed. He was the passenger. Apparently he was a good and charitable man. RIP Paul.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Wow..
Everything I have read says he was a true stand up good guy actor.
Seems like he will be missed.
R.I.P.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
He found out there is not a reset button on life. I myself could not stand his or any other "PlayStation" movies.

·
Registered
21,776 Posts
Anyone else find the irony in his death? Its akin to Stallone getting shot to death....
Steve Irwin got taken out by a stingray... not the critter everyone was expecting to do him in.

:/ poor Steve...

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Tragic to be sure. The police are now saying that there might be another car involved. Latest news report is saying that they might have been drag racing. Whatever the cause, it is a horrible tragedy.

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
R i p

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Have seen barely a mention anywhere about the other guy who was killed. Guess he wasn't famous.
children die: "we need to ban something!"

rich person dies:
"how much money did he leave behind and who did he leave it to?"

famous person dies: "omg, that poor guy/girl its such a tragedy!"

criminal dies: "was his/her death really necessary?"

random animal dies: "we need to protect the species!"

average working man/woman dies: "....did you hear what Miley Cyrus did last night?"

-matt

·
Registered
978 Posts
"guess he wasn't famous" -

Best thing I've read in months... thanks for the perspective.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
My understanding is that he leaves behind a teenage daughter. Call me crazy but I believe that, when you have kids, there's a lot of activities you just can't do anymore until they're able to fend for themselves.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
My understanding is that he leaves behind a teenage daughter. Call me crazy but I believe that, when you have kids, there's a lot of activities you just can't do anymore until they're able to fend for themselves.
Yep. I find myself changing habits now that I'm a dependent.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts