AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not too sure how this passalong thing works. I see you are doing it with Red Dawn. I have The Park Is Mine, and would like to pass it along. I just bought it off e-bay for $30.00, so I want to keep my mine, but could have a copy made by this weekend to send. If you haven't seen the movie , Tommy Lee Jones , Nam vet takes over Central Park, made in 1984/85. I'd like to share with ya'll, so how does this work?
Thanks

·
Registered
21,892 Posts
in the case of the red dawn passalong.. you

1 watch the movie..

2 take a picture in the 'WOLVERINES" pose..

3 get a list of people who want it next (i left it open a week)

4 draw names out of a hat or use a program to draw the next person

5 send it to that person.

wash rinse repeat.

there are nice touches with the RDPA.. such as the names of the previous viewers written in sharpee on the inside cover.. the AK forum medallion on the outside back cover.. and more recently the treat you get to keep if you win. just a little something.

IMO its kinda tacky to pass around a copy. if you wanna do this, you keep the copy and send the original around.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
A great classic. I did a simple youtube search. Somebody has posted it in parts.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
aw that is a great movie.....havent seen it for a while, didnt realize that tommy lee jones was in it....

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Id love to see the RDPA go for ages, kinda like a rite of passage for AK No0bs and such,

Signing your name to the cover is a blood oath of the AK lifestyle, Watching the movie while you clean your Maadi then going out into suburbia at 3am to yell Wolverines!!!!! and Avenge Me!!! when the cops arrest you for disturbing the peace.

Its a good thing.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Slinger646 said:
....... Watching the movie while you clean your Maadi then going out into suburbia at 3am to yell Wolverines!!!!! and Avenge Me!!! when the cops arrest you for disturbing the peace.

Its a good thing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love it!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts