AK Rifles banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Why The Netherlands gets to have full auto and we don't? It is Perfect the way it is. This rifle if it was a transferrable one in the US it would be worth $30K

·
Banned
1,592 Posts
Geez guys I noticed the pins but was being discrete. Isn't that what you tell people?

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
Nice rifle and welcome to the forum. We have more than a couple members from overseas so it's nice to see another. Dig around on the site a little and your learn a lot about AKs.

I also agree with the others, leave the rifle stock and shoot the hell out of it!

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
I think the only way the OP could get an optic on the rifle would be with something like an Ultimak. Not sure if they have that or an equivalent available there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
For an optical site i understood that some rail mount can be riveted to the receiver. once it is attached a bracket can be attached with a scope which might be an option.
There is a gun smith in the Netherlands that can fit them for around 15 euro (16-17 dollars) so i will explore that option.

The 3rd notch is there and no, it is not a full automatic. In the Netherlands only semi-automatic riffles are allowed...

Looking forward shooting it.

MArtin

·
Banned
1,592 Posts
Here the 3rd notch is not allowed and all you need are the parts.
But that being said if you are going to attach the rail make sure the man does a correct
job. Just for giggles ask him what type of rifle it is, just as you have us and see what the
Man says. As I have said beautiful rifle.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Why The Netherlands gets to have full auto and we don't?
As a sportshooter we can't have full auto's. The inly differance is the way the rifle has to be changed so it will only shoot semi. Since 2005 no new ex-full auto rifles can be transferred to sportshooters. The existing ex-FA's can be used and transferred. changing them back to FA will get your licence revoked. Only collectors with a special licence can have full auto guns.

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
So how exactly is the rifle modified to a semi auto? I still see a auto sear and a disconnecter tail.

·
Banned
1,592 Posts
Why can't we just take what he says for fact. Damn he is living it.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts