AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about a kyber build.

allright i dug around in the parts bin and came up with a good condition romy frontend, bulgy74 bolt carrier(5.45) and a slr101 bolt in x39. i fit all these parts together and they seem to work. does anbody know any reasons why these parts wouldn't work in a rifle. i think i will have to find another bolt because i originaly swaped it out because it would only feed from the single stack mags. but i may try tigging up the feed lip and milling it back down. just trying to do something useful with some of my extra parts.
assuming i can make all this work what kind of furniture would you suggest. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
121 Posts
If you happen to also have an ak74 5.45 bolt, I will trade you a Romy bolt and carrier for the ak74 bolt and carrier.
I am starting a 9mm 2xtm build and it would be easier to just use the ak74 bolt instead of having to weld an insert and modify the extractor on the 7.62 bolt

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gnarlytoes said:
If you happen to also have an ak74 5.45 bolt, I will trade you a Romy bolt and carrier for the ak74 bolt and carrier.
I am starting a 9mm 2xtm build and it would be easier to just use the ak74 bolt instead of having to weld an insert and modify the extractor on the 7.62 bolt
sorry don't have any spare 74 bolts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts