AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
The Owls are great! I like the sound of Doves, Whipperwills and Bob White Quail. My favorite is a Turkey gobbling early in the morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,686 Posts
I'll post mine in das rech ruem
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,760 Posts
TheRealSundance said:
I'll post mine in das rech ruem
Thats Funny!

I can hear Coyotes and Crickets at night when I am chillin on my back porch! :grin:

T :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
949 Posts
The sounds of a fan or A/C unit will put me right to sleep. Rock on, white noise!

Lump
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,707 Posts
I really savor the sound of the front door closing as my high maintenance mooch of a daughter leaves for college this Sunday.

Ah!........ Peace, quite privacy, cuts the water bill in half as well as the gas for my wife's car. True, we lose a daughter, but we gain a bathroom! :grin:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
25,841 Posts
Automatic weapons fire, or the sound of a triple nickel forty. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
love hearing huge illegal fireworks going off in the distance on/around the 4th of july.

automatic weapons fire always makes me smile.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,864 Posts
Cicadas


...

what the heck is a triple nickle?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,119 Posts
Ten Mile said:
The Owls are great! I like the sound of Doves, Whipperwills and Bob White Quail.




My favorite is a Turkey gobbling early in the morning.
.............................................................................

Followed by a shotgun blast! :wink:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
25,841 Posts
10Gauge said:
Cicadas


...

what the heck is a triple nickle?
555/40 is a demo calculation if a bridge meets certain criteria. Wonderful sound when it goes boom!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,313 Posts
Sidecarnutz said:
I really savor the sound of the front door closing as my high maintenance mooch of a daughter leaves for college this Sunday.

Ah!........ Peace, quite privacy, cuts the water bill in half as well as the gas for my wife's car. True, we lose a daughter, but we gain a bathroom! :grin:
+1....we have twins! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,864 Posts
JoeMomma said:
10Gauge said:
Cicadas


...

what the heck is a triple nickle?
555/40 is a demo calculation if a brigde meets certain criteria. Wonderful sound when it goes boom!
i demand a source of such a sound.


10G wants big boom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
Elk bugle. Just gets the blood boiling.

A Harley taking off on a still night far away will put a smile on my face.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,797 Posts
An F-15, or similar military jet, pulling straight up in full afterburner...
Love that sound!!
Makes me smile really big... :grin:

KyAKGuy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
will36 said:
Ten Mile said:
The Owls are great! I like the sound of Doves, Whipperwills and Bob White Quail.




My favorite is a Turkey gobbling early in the morning.
.............................................................................

Followed by a shotgun blast! :wink:
It is a sweet sound when you drop one with a six inch beard!
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top