AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone watch the first episode last night? It was pretty good IMO. Interesting plot,fairly good acting,plenty of action,and I think I even saw an AK in the preview for the next episode.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
bazkook said:
Did anyone watch the first episode last night? It was pretty good IMO. Interesting plot,fairly good acting,plenty of action,and I think I even saw an AK in the preview for the next episode.
TIVO'd but as yet unwatched.

Burn Notice is on tonight.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should mention that the main bike gang are gun runners and the first episode was about them recovering a stash of M4s and Glocks that were stolen from them. Surprisingly all the M4s in the crates had Aimpoints mounted on them. I thought that was kinda odd. :neutral:
Based on the preview of the next episode,it looks like the gang gets into a big gunfight with another group. Should be intriguing.
Here's some more info about it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_Of_Anarchy

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thorfinn said:
Ron Perlman rocks.

He kicked ass (although only briefly) in Enemy at the gates as well.
Yeah it must suck to be killed by a shot like that.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Glad you guys liked it. I could not get pass the previews. It looks like mindless Hollywood crap to me. :roll:

Agreed about him in Enemy at the Gates. He was great.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
INFANTRY said:
Glad you guys liked it. I could not get pass the previews. It looks like mindless Hollywood crap to me. :roll:

the whole"bam-bam-bam" part was funny

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
INFANTRY said:

10pm is past my thinking time so mindless was perfect :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts