·
Registered
949 Posts
S&W Model 13 Military and Police Magnum

Lump

·
Registered
917 Posts
1940's era S&W M&P snubbie (later became model 10)

Early 1960's Model 10-3

I found this in the top shelf of a very old cabinet that used to belong to a Federal Agent from Omaha. Seems like a revolver sat in here for a very long time

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
dude that is one way cool picture.....if only the revolver was still there too!!! :lol:

·
Registered
899 Posts
S&W mod. 10

Webley MK II

S&W Model 1917

I also have an old model Ruger Bearcat and an Enfield MK VI but I don't have any pics of them at the moment, might take some later.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Here's my favorite. Ex-law enforcement S&W M65-5. There is just nothing bad I can say about this pistol. It does everything well. I believe it was guns like this that earned S&W their high reputation!

In a darn close second place is my Dan Wesson 357 with a 3" barrel. It was a piece of work when I got it. Took three trips back to the 'Smith to square it away. Bluing was ruined so I beaded it, parked it and GC'd it in deep blue. Holster is a home made one. No collectors item. But a terrific CC pistol. Very accurate. Terrific DA trigger too!

For hot weather and when I want a CC piece that is easy to carry, I have a little Rossi 357 snubbie. A bit of work to the trigger made the DA quite good. So far, it's been stone reliable and has a nicely fitted tight action. Excellent little piece for little money. Holster is home made.

I also have a excellent Taurus 22 revolver with target sights. DA is a bit heavy. But the SA is excellent. Very accurate revolver. Sorry, no pic of it.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice looking revolvers, guys, keep 'em comin'!

Fishpaw, that revolver mark on that shelf is pretty interesting, thanks for sharing.

Oh yeah, almost forgot... Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez approves of this thread...

:goof:

·
Registered
784 Posts
I am a S&W fan, I used to have more such as the 342 which was the titanium modle of the 642 they only made it a couple of years I think I paid like 600 for it and then sold it after it was not enjoyable to shoot but light as hell, I also had a nickel model 38--I really regret selling that one. but here are the ones I have now. I am paying on another 686 right now, it was a police trade in so it has some wear but I will have it bead blasted like my other one and give my Dad one of them.

By deaconblue at 2008-08-08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My 686, I purchased this while working in a gun shop for ~150 and it was in terrible cosmetic shape so I had it bead blasted and it has a satin finish which I like alot. This is BY FAR my most ACCURATE PISTOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the best revolver ever.............

An RG for Really Good and it is Teutonic amd we all know the German could never make crap. But really this is a survivor of Katrina and it will actually shoot :grin:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very NICE, guys! :allright:

H20, NICE Trapper! :thumbsup:

I just picked this beauty up this morning... new production no lock 642 :coffee: :bd: :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts