AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry guys. I guess I am the sacrificial lamb for the first OT thread. I finally found a picture I want to use as my avatar and I have noway to shrink it. Is there any one out there that can/will help me :sad:

·
Registered
10 Posts
You can also get a program called Irfanview. It's free and you can make whatever you want into an avatar. Cool program that you can use to resize just about anything you want.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
All my freebie photoshops just ran out so I had the same problem.

I did mine with MS Paint
Open up MS Paint, open your picture and click View > Stretch/Skew and it will allow you to resize it.

If you need to shrink the file size just open it in MS Word, copy and paste it into MS Paint.

Also make sure you save it as a .jpg

Hope that helps

·
Registered
551 Posts
post the pic on here, or send me an PM and I'll shrink it/crop it to what you want.

and w30olds please shrink your sig picture to something a little slimmer/smaller for the benefit of the forum.

thanks.

-mark

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SVT is helping me on it as we speak. We shall see if I screwed something up :neutral:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks SVT!! Thanks to all of the guys for their input as well! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
MauserMark said:
post the pic on here, or send me an PM and I'll shrink it/crop it to what you want.

and w30olds please shrink your sig picture to something a little slimmer/smaller for the benefit of the forum.

thanks.

-mark
IF your running firefox, you can rightclick that sig pic and block all images from that website (which is what I did).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts