AK Rifles banner

OT: Does anyone know where to find...(need answer ASAP)

1K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  Blanco_Diablo 
#1 ·
Anyone know where to find a trench coat/long coat? I'd prefer an East German one (pic below), but if it's that basic style, it's fine. Need one without a hood. Has to have the 2 sets of buttons, even if only one set actually buttons :razz: Sportsmans Guide has them but they wont be in stock til October 15 and I need one before then. Looking for a Size Small or Medium. If anyone has any info on where to get one, please let me know.

See less See more
#12 ·
Don't know if this will help but this place has pretty much what you're looking for because I got one from them before and have seen them there. I believe they also have what is basically a Pea Coat (like the US Navy used to have) but in a trenchcoat style. I think it was Swiss military surplus:

Woodside's Surplus City

(417) 882-5313
3114 W Sunshine St
Springfield, MO

#13 ·
rayman1 said:
Don't know if this will help but this place has pretty much what you're looking for because I got one from them before and have seen them there. I believe they also have what is basically a Pea Coat (like the US Navy used to have) but in a trenchcoat style. I think it was Swiss military surplus:

Woodside's Surplus City

(417) 882-5313
3114 W Sunshine St
Springfield, MO
Well, I called and asked and they said they have trenchcoats but they dont do mail order or anything. So I dunno how I'd be able to get one from them :neutral:

#14 ·
I can see it now ......................

"Want Some Candy Little Girl ? "

oh nevermind, I forgot, it's really just to wear in Florida in the winter .... when it's a frigid 68 !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Search ebay for "trench coat", you will find 230 of them in men's clothing and 845 in women's clothing right now

#15 ·
I have a Gray Soviet Greatcoat. Bitch is HEAVY. And according to the Insignia its either Motorized Rifle or....em...heh Administrative Services, I forgot what color the tabs are. I wore it a bit in High School. 30 degrees and I was sweating a bit lol. I found mine on eBay, back when good deals could be had.

Edit: Found pictures on my computer. I can't tell what it is(collar tab wise) The color doesn't match Motorized Rifle or Administrative Services. But the metal emblem matches Motorized Rifles(Gold star instead of Silver). And its a Lieutenants coat.

#16 ·
69X55SS said:

oh nevermind, I forgot, it's really just to wear in Florida in the winter .... when it's a frigid 68 !

Search ebay for "trench coat", you will find 230 of them in men's clothing and 845 in women's clothing right now
Lol dude, I live in NORTH Florida. It gets down in the 30s and 40s here.

#17 ·
Are you particular about color? Does it have to be uber winterized?

I dont have anything fancy dancy but I might have a London Fog trench somewhere around here.

#19 ·
Blanco_Diablo said:
69X55SS said:

Lol dude, I live in NORTH Florida. It gets down in the 30s and 40s here.
But you said you need it before October 15th :confused: It probably does not start getting that cold till well into December?

:mrgreen:

:lol:

#20 ·
I agree that trench coats are baddass, so baddass in fact that when I was in high school, they BANNED them from school grounds!!!!! Several of my friends were actually SUSPENDED for repeat offences, but thats what happens when the principle is a NAZI.

My friend has a white leather one, cost over $500, but come on, WHITE leather. It's got PIMP written all over it. When I go anywhere with him in the winter he wears his white and I wear my black (not leather, though). It makes for some strange looks when you walk in to taco-bell at 8pm. Good times.

#25 ·
Blanco_Diablo said:
mpi said:
did you check any of the sites i posted?
Yep. Most of those are a bit rich for my tastes :neutral: I'm looking to spend $20-40 at most.
Try your local goodwill stores. I think shipping will kill you at that price range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.