AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The battery in my Dell laptop took a dump. Now I need a replacement.

Anyone have a favorite place online for computer accessories?

·
Registered
600 Posts
www.ebay.com

I've bought quite a few batteries for various laptops over the years. Never had a problem. Just pick a reputable seller. I usually try to find a seller that offers a 6 month to 1year warranty on the battery.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
-x- said:
www.ebay.com

I've bought quite a few batteries for various laptops over the years. Never had a problem. Just pick a reputable seller. I usually try to find a seller that offers a 6 month to 1year warranty on the battery.
+1

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Newegg
TigerDirect (which now owns CompUSA btw)
Amazon

are all good places to look.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
machinegunt said:
-x- said:
www.ebay.com

+1
also +1 finding a reputable seller is key to the whole deal. If you need it now we have these stores that are local http://www.batteriesplus.com/
Check to see if there is one in your area, but ebay will be your best chance on finding your model if it was obscure.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I got a good one for my Dell at Batteries Plus, just went to the local store with the old battery and they grabbed me a new manufactured one at half what Dell wanted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts