AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this at a local GS recently and had to finally get one. This is a local Va. company that has been marketing these for some years now. I'm told he has them made by Aero Precision.

I got a Copes LPK during the BF sale. Great service from them as usual. I'm wanting a Magpul ACS buttstock, which is on the way. I still haven't decided on an upper yet. I'd like a 20" , but there seems to be a real shortage of those right now. Wonder if I should just build the lower and put it away for a while until there's more stuff on the market?

BTW. It IS a semi auto only lower. The "frenzy" position is just for show. I'll admit it cracks me up every time I see it though. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Saw this at a local GS recently and had to finally get one. This is a local Va. company that has been marketing these for some years now. I'm told he has them made by Aero Precision.

I got a Copes LPK during the BF sale. Great service from them as usual. I'm wanting a Magpul ACS buttstock, which is on the way. I still haven't decided on an upper yet. I'd like a 20" , but there seems to be a real shortage of those right now. Wonder if I should just build the lower and put it away for a while until there's more stuff on the market?

BTW. It IS a semi auto only lower. The "frenzy" position is just for show. I'll admit it cracks me up every time I see it though. :cool:
PSA 20'' Hammer Forged CL MP Upper with Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle

Probably one of the best deals going right now....Palmetto makes good stuff and their barrels are made by FN.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a great deal! Thanks for the link! I was a bit bummed when I found that DSA's nitride and fluted 20" uppers were NLA.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was weird. I tried to order that upper last night and my card was declined. Called the CU this morning and they say nothing is wrong, card is not locked down. So I ordered it again just now and it went through! I'll soon have myself a nice target plinking AR again!

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Glad you go it to go through. PSA is a pretty cool business. They sell their products at Model 1 Sales prices with FN/Colt quality. Some of the stuff they sell is made by other companies (PTAC/Blackhawk), but if it's labeled PSA it's from them and very high quality for the cost.

They also have complete M4 uppers (BCG/CH) for $359. Smoking deal... As much as I love AK's, building/assembling AR's is in it's prime right now.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/psa-m4-16-cmv-cl-stripped-upper-with-bcg-and-charging-handle.html

·
Registered
4,599 Posts
Glad you go it to go through. PSA is a pretty cool business. They sell their products at Model 1 Sales prices with FN/Colt quality. Some of the stuff they sell is made by other companies (PTAC/Blackhawk), but if it's labeled PSA it's from them and very high quality for the cost.

They also have complete M4 uppers (BCG/CH) for $359. Smoking deal... As much as I love AK's, building/assembling AR's is in it's prime right now.

PSA 16" M4 CMV CL Upper - With BCG and Charging Handle
That is a great deal

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I already have a old Charles Daley Lower with a DSA nitrided 16" CAR upper that I really like. Super accurate too. Flawless function and eats steel case ammo like candy. Finding this upper available just became a impulse thing to build another.

·
Registered
21,770 Posts
...well here's hoping I get a gift card for Christmas or something. Because they don't take money orders

1 - 9 of 9 Posts