AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
I loved Morrowind on the xbox. Unfortunately I sold my xbox shortly before the 360 came out (when they were still worth something :goof: ) and I sold my games with it.

I played a bit of the Elder Scrolls IV on a friend's 360 but it just didn't have the same feel. It was kind of cartoony and cheesy. Despite it being based in a fantasy world, Morrowind felt like a real place. The locales and the people and everything were really cool. I think it will probably always be one of my favorite games of that era.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I played Morrowind and Oblivion! Loved them both! Addictive as crack! :smile:

T

·
Registered
990 Posts
im currently replaying morrowind, my first playthrough i put 700 no bullshit hours in to that game

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
starduks said:
im currently replaying morrowind, my first playthrough i put 700 no bullshit hours in to that game
:shock: WOW!

I lost track after 200. :grin:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Good game, but I'm waiting for Fallout 3 :twisted: .

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sounds interesting. I have had many problems with morrowind freezing randomly on my computer though. I still have fond memories of beating down uncle sweetshare with a daedric dai-katana.

·
Registered
990 Posts
GregK27 said:
Sounds interesting. I have had many problems with morrowind freezing randomly on my computer though. I still have fond memories of beating down uncle sweetshare with a daedric dai-katana.
all of my memories are of the horror of a cliff strider. mother fuckers!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
starduks said:
GregK27 said:
all of my memories are of the horror of a cliff strider. mother fuckers!

·
Registered
153 Posts
To be honest, in some ways I liked morrowind more than Oblivion. Go figure... Maybe cuz morrowind had a talking crab merchant :goof:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts