AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
If I remember correctly, the story was that he supposedly took it off of a dead Russian Colonel or General during the Soviet/Afghan war.

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Just ran across this on AOL front page. Sorry If its been posted before
Probably about a thousand times but it's always interesting to see that weapon. The story about him taking it a dead Russian officer may have been some hype to generate his persona back in the day. It was learned later it was probably given to him by a Mujahadeen rebel as a trophy who may have acquired it in such a manner.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
i feel like bin ladin has probably done a lot to popularize the AK.
of course among americans, most of those would surely be pointed at him :twisted:

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Those sure are some Gay Ass pillows he has there. Maybe he is the type that likes a good cock meat sandwich.

·
Registered
213 Posts
will36 said:
Those sure are some Gay Ass pillows he has there. Maybe he is the type that likes a good cock meat sandwich.
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
will36 said:

They're called Zaffu's, and they're quite comfortable.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Pakistani nylon pillows suck.

BTW, from what I've heard, Osama is a bit of a survivalist type... so he's going to have a really good time until we drop a B-52 payload on his hadji-hut.

·
Registered
392 Posts
armakraut said:
he's going to have a really good time until we drop a B-52 payload on his hadji-hut.

Unless Pakistan allows us to operate on their soil than I doubt thats going to happen.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
The old empire's invisible line strikes back.

If you want to lay ruin to your enemies, just air drop some British officers with maps, tents, gold, and pencils.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I really hate that fuckers smirking face. Nothing would please me more then to grab that Krink ,jam it into his eye socket and mag dump it.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that 45 mag does not work well in the prone position without a bipod. He either has to be advancing or retreating. We all know he not advancing on our boys. Pussy.

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that 45 mag does not work well in the prone position without a bipod. He either has to be advancing or retreating. We all know he not advancing on our boys. Pussy.
I don't think he's going to ever get down in a prone position to use it - that set-up is usually for the spraying crowd.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts