AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi dear folks want you to enjoy some pictures of my brother's AKM made in USSR 1972, in new condition, comes with matching number bayonet, carrying sling and 4 mags in pouch.

ASKING 1800$

Will reluctant sell some of my former's brother collection, Keep the vintage equipment like M'14's and milled receiver's AK 47. We have been collecting for more than 35 years now...

All weapons are original selective fire, no rebuilts, no kits.... fully registered in Switzerland, legal to transfer to permit holders and to export with valid import/export certificates.

Unfortunately US laws prohibit import in the USA.

Check below what a beauty and enjoy.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Hello, markkal

Anyway you could post detial pics of these great rifles your selling in the Russian forum? Most us would love to see detail pics for refrence..it helps us with our "clone" bulids. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Too bad this is not importable in the US. An AK of this magnitude would be worth anywhere between $20,000 and $30,000 if fully transferable.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
BEAUTY!!!!! I am looking for handguards and a top cover that would be correct for that rifle. In fact, any parts that would be correct for that era AKMS.

good luck on selling it! Even though Im sure you wont need any!

·
Registered
706 Posts
AK

Please post additional, detailed photos. Also, thanks for the lowers, they are very nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts