AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offering here a fully licenced selective fire original Soviet AK 74 in new condition, with matching number bayonet, magazine pouch, sling and cleaning kit.

This is a fully licenced, fully transferable with export licence to authorized holders.
I believe it will not be able to import in the US, at least not in firing condition.
Would be a pity to chop it into a parts kit.

Asking: 2200$

·
Registered
720 Posts
:neutral: Looks Brutal, som'bouty span dis to me? Nice piece!! :hail: :hail:Oh, thelucky bastaids OUT of the STATES get this one!! Still freakin' awesome Dude.!!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Hozer,

Seller is in Switzerland, and is advertising to an international market. Using the AKForum to reach possible buyers outside of the US.

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Very nice! I hope that you do not find it necessary to chop this rifle up. The number of these in private hands, in fully operation original condition, is quite small. It would be a pity.

Can you tell me the year of manufacture? It looks like a late 1984/85 or so?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I believe that post sample guys can import them. I only think this because I remember seeing pics of a SOT or post sample dealer, who imported a Polish PMKMS, and a Mini beryl. Anyone know if this is possible? Are those black HG's???

·
Banned
2,606 Posts
What is the date on it?

Just to be safe, IMO, this cannot be imported to the U.S without a date with a band saw.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Actually the VRA specifically excludes any weapons or weapons componenets made in Russia which are not listed on the State Departments VRA approved list. (The AK-74 is not on the list I checked) Therefore a complete rifle or its componenets are not importable (except by the "G" itself).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
details AKs/74 Plastic Furniture.AKs74 Wood furniture

Hi Folks

Am sending you more details about the 2 AKs/74.
These rifles are new unfired/ selective fire original USSR.......
ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Wooden furniture one is dated 1983 and has built in scope rail
Plastic furniture one is dated 1984 without rail.

I have an extra AK74 with wood stock/wood furniture will send details shortly

Details about wooden furniture AKs/74:

And plastic furniture:

·
Registered
720 Posts
I bow in praise, thanks for posting that rifle here DUDES :hail: :hail:

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am a US citizen however i maintain residences outside the US (spain, jamaica, mexico, australia) . i am rarely out of the states and the homes are owned by myself or my company (which is me) for rental use and as vacation homes for me. any clue , how do i check out gunownership laws for non residents of another country??? i realise that any of the pieces offered by marrkal would likely never be legal in the US (at least in one piece). sure would be nice to bury this in the backyard of my house in a foriengn land somewhere , just in case

·
Registered
577 Posts
senorlinc said:
I am a US citizen however i maintain residences outside the US (spain, jamaica, mexico, australia) . i am rarely out of the states and the homes are owned by myself or my company (which is me) for rental use and as vacation homes for me. any clue , how do i check out gunownership laws for non residents of another country??? i realise that any of the pieces offered by marrkal would likely never be legal in the US (at least in one piece). sure would be nice to bury this in the backyard of my house in a foriengn land somewhere , just in case
Not many countries allow select fire without special permits, if at all, and probably not to non-citizens :D

-Ryan

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
dang, that is sweet... but to just bury it for 2200 bucks... i dunno man. its a shame we cant have those here.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I am SURPRISED that no one has offered to buy it as a parts kit. Someone must be willing to do it. Ive seen people pay $1200 for a russian AKMS kit, so shy wouldnt someone pay $1000 more for an AK-74 kit that would be impossible to find? I realize you wouldnt have the barrel, but oh well...

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
ALSO- TYPE1, you must be correct about the actual weapon, but we members technically import russian components all the time, when we buy plastic russian handguards, or buttstocks, or pistol grips. That is all completely legal, but was made in russia...so you could bring over a parts kit, as long as the barrel and receiver were destroyed.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Levi5.45 said:
ALSO- TYPE1, you must be correct about the actual weapon, but we members technically import russian components all the time, when we buy plastic russian handguards, or buttstocks, or pistol grips. That is all completely legal, but was made in russia...so you could bring over a parts kit, as long as the barrel and receiver were destroyed.
AND by having an approved ATF Form 6 to import....

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
im confused...ive read some of the regs, but it was over a month ago...i know that any non sporting firearm made in russia is not importable....but is there someone here who can say authoritatively that russian parts are importable (IF you do it with a permit)

my understanding is you dont need a permit if its 100 dollars or less value but clearly here the total value is more than 100....so permit required

such is the state of affairs

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
also what about "sanitizing" the parts by storing in bulgaria or poland or something for 5 years? is that a real rule? just curious

oh the insanity

·
Registered
610 Posts
Direct import from Russia as I understand it is not allowed. The parts need to be in another approved Country for at least five years from what I've been told. Then an ATF form #6 need's to be completed and approved prior to importation.

That $100.00 limit is only good from only a few Countries BTW.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Can you quote me the source for the regs? I've never seen the 5 year sanitation requirement....nice though....insane, but nice....

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
So markkal, for the sake of the conversation here, how long have you had the rifle in Switzerland?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts