AK Rifles banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is part of AD 1 collection.
Proceeds will go to my nephew's (Andre's -AD 1- son) Who is 114 yeaars old.

AK 47 of the first series marked 1949 with stamped receiver, all original, selective fire. Fulling licenced, transferable with export licence from Switzerland to authorised buyers.

I believe it may not be imported in the US. At least not in firing condition. Would be a pity to chop such a nice rifle into parts.

Original deep blue finish.

With matching steel non ribbed magazine.

Asking 3500$ For this beauty

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
holy F. it is the holy grail of ak's. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

·
Registered
44 Posts
truly beautiful..... but if i bought it, i'd have to have a safe deposit box in Switzerland, as I don't think we can import that beaut....... hmmmmm. maybe C&R??

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
rangerdavid said:
truly beautiful..... but if i bought it, i'd have to have a safe deposit box in Switzerland, as I don't think we can import that beaut....... hmmmmm. maybe C&R??
Not a chance....not with that third pin hole!!! BATFE says" once a machinegun, always a machinegun".

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I'll ...................
I'll................

My soul has already been sold, ...... But thanks for the opportunity!

·
Registered
283 Posts
That's a piece of history that you don't come across every day. I would kick myself in the ass everyday if I sold that beauty. Damn import laws.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Nice,but it is full auto reciever.Good luck to sale it here and good luck for the buyer to deal with you. :dance:

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
That would make the mother of all Parts Kits :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
And the legend goes .... the person who cuts it will be forever cursed ...

jithaca said:
That would make the mother of all Parts Kits :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Looking at this is better than looking at anything in the rec room !!

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
This IS the holy grail for AK collectors!!!

It must be worth close to $50,000 in the US if fully transferable?????

Do you guys know how many, if any of those exist in the US???

·
Registered
4,249 Posts

Holy sheet unbeleivible peice.There maybe 1 if that in the us.A freind of mine was isreali special forces & found a 49 in a burnt out tank.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Need some detailed pictures of the inside of the receiver!

·
Registered
8,007 Posts
Guys, no disrespect but maybe we ought to chill on the discussions here and in his other rifle posts, and move the comments to the Russian section so member "Markkal" can try to sell this beauty. :smile:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Folks

Thanks Rayman,

Don't worry i'll be more than happy to share discussions with you all on this thread...

·
Registered
594 Posts
Beautiful! :eek: ..hmm...can non-citizens own/shoot them over there...I'd be tempted to buy it just to keep it in a safe box for once a year vacations! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AK-1949

Yes foreigners can own and shoot these relics!!

I am a foreigner myself, US and Italian citizen, and have been living here 35 years!!!!

Always pleased to share my passion, and happy to be in a place where I could get all these guns in their original versions!!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Re: AK-1949

markkal said:
Yes foreigners can own and shoot these relics!!

I am a foreigner myself, US and Italian citizen, and have been living here 35 years!!!!

Always pleased to share my passion, and happy to be in a place where I could get all these guns in their original versions!!!
oh dear...that's not good news at all...that could cost me quite a bit! :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts