AK Rifles banner

Original Military AKM parts kits

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  apkcop 
#1 · (Edited)
I have 4 more kits to part ways with. Each price is the "shipped" price. Each kit will come exactly as pictured. The kit you see is the kit you will get. I am firm on prices, they are the lowest I can go. Venmo, PayPal F&F or Money order. Will take 7 to 10 days to ship due to living in a very rural area. They may ship earlier, however.

1. SOLD 1967 circle 11 Polish fixed stock kit. Blued and in great condition. All matching numbers and great proof marks. Factory polished bcg and bolt. If you want specific pics please pm me. $765 shipped! SOLD

2. 1968 circle 11 Polish fixed stock kit. Great condition. When they demilled this kit a couple holes on front trunnion were slightly mis-drilled. It will not compromise the build, wont be seen and it will build up very nicely. Two pics included on this one. All matching numbers and factory polished bcg and bolt. If you want specific pics please pm me. $725 shipped!

3. 1972 Romanian underfolder battlefield pick up kit. Perfect for a bfpu build but still a solid kit. 100% matching numbers and a matching Childers receiver. Fantastic wear and unique characteristics. Look closely at the pics, if you want specific pics please pm me. $650 shipped to an FFL due to the receiver. (Extra $25 to ship receiver separately.)

4. 1972 Romanian underfolder kit. Great condition for these type kits. 100% numbers matching including the reverse dong. $575 shipped!

More kits to come, Including matching numbers original barrel Hungarian fixed stock kit. (1,100 range)

Wood Trigger Air gun Font Line

Wood Font Rectangle Gun accessory Metal

Rectangle Wood Line Font Red

Tool Hand tool Wood Material property Composite material

Tool Hand tool Wood Material property Composite material

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.