AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What vendor has the largest selection of original AK Slings in new condition. I'm talking about E. German, Romanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian,etc. Thanks for any and all help.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Your best bet is to simply watch the auctions. If you put this in the Accessories section, you'll probably get more help.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
See signature line for best WTB ad.

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
Good luck on the Green Romanian nylon AKM slings (I found my first one at the Big Reno Gun show ($10.00) to go with my WASR 22 (original not included in box with my WASR 22 and it's taken me a year to get one... The East German (Greyish ONES ARE EVERYWHERE 4-8 bucks (k-vAR, AAOK,SKS man...) and the Leather Romanian AK slings are very abundant also 4-10 bucks , but you should look into the Hungarian (Heavy Duty) leather AK sling 7-12 bucks, or the Soviet skunkweed green or Dark Mustard AK/AKM/SKS slings from the 60's through the 80's but they get pricy .

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
And stay away from the Tacticool 5 point modern made in USA slings (They lack the cred of european /eastern european AK/AKM original ones)

·
Registered
366 Posts
We have East German 1" an 1 and 1/4" models, new and used Romanian leather slings, used Bulgarian, new olive drab Romanian and some unknown Euro AK slings as well.

Let me know which type in particular you are looking for.

thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
117 Posts
Copes was advertising some russian krinkov slings. Anyone know if they come in different colors or if the tan they are selling is the 'official' color for a russian AKSU-74?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts