AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve seen some older threads about this issue. Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences recently with this. I ordered a zentico handguard from Ivan Tactical which ships from Russia. It said ship times are 30-45 days so I knew that going in. Processed through Moskva (Moscow) pci 21 3 weeks ago and hasn’t tracked since. Should I worry yet?

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Not yet, even with out all the complications it takes weeks if not a month to get a package from there.

I got a 5 place mag pouch and a boonie hat in January that I ordered in November last year.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Same here.
I'm located in Switzerland. Ordered from AllAmmo(highly recommended btw).
Got a tracking number within 3 days, then the parcel showed up as being in Customs in Moscow for the following 14 days.
Then it vanished for 6 or more weeks, just to show up on the post app again three days before delivery.

·
Registered
432 Posts
It's really all over the map. I've had stuff make it here in 3 weeks and I've had other packages shipped by the same people at the same time and it's 3 months. Between Russia Post "issues", customs, COVID delays etc. you just never know. Kinda comes with the territory when ordering from Russia in 2020/2021. Thankfully, I've never been ripped off, yet, but I order stuff from Russia 5-10 times per year and outside of the slowness it's been a good thing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’ve seen some older threads about this issue. Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences recently with this. I ordered a zentico handguard from Ivan Tactical which ships from Russia. It said ship times are 30-45 days so I knew that going in. Processed through Moskva (Moscow) pci 21 3 weeks ago and hasn’t tracked since. Should I worry yet?
I'm going through the exact thing you are. Unfortunately our orders are held up in a Custom's check. I also bought mine from IvanTacticalStore. Here is a screen shot taken a few minutes ago showing where mine is.

Capture.PNG

·
Registered
727 Posts
ROFL , you dove head first , the time to worry how deep it is isnt half way down to the water , at this point you are just along for the ride

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I have had items delivered in 10 days before. Sometimes a couple months.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered an AK12 kit from rusgunmaster and all parts showed up. It took about 2 months from time of payment to getting here to me. It does take quite a bit of time.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I send about 15 packages a month from Russia to the USA.because of the covid, the shipments are slow. packages containing metal are sent by ship across the ocean.I also worry about my customers and always keep track of the parcels sent.Hello from Russia
And what do you offer?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I sell everything that does not violate the laws of the country. I do not sell the barrel, bolt, receiver, bayonet, magazine. I am also looking for parts for your order

1 - 20 of 29 Posts