Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where can I get those? :roll:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
deeno360 said:
Stormwerx pic rail, then ACOG / Aimpoint H1 / T1....
Thats on my list to be done :twisted:
+1 on the Aimpoint Micro H1 or T1
I'm going that route for mine in a month or two

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slr 107ur

my problem is that the side mount that I have when slides on the side rail does not go all the way because hits the rear sigth.Do I need a certain model of side mount?I really apreciate any help :dance: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Re: slr 107ur

jmau8385 said:
my problem is that the side mount that I have when slides on the side rail does not go all the way because hits the rear sigth.Do I need a certain model of side mount?I really apreciate any help :dance: :twisted:
What model of side mount do you have?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
( :dance: slr 107cr comes with a sidemounted scope rail with the "r" designator, you have lots of options). I think is this one

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
There is definetly an issue here. Many sidemount scope rail that allow for using factory sights on a full sight radius rifle are not tall enough for clearing the height of the slr-107ur's rear krink sight. Would the current K-Var model be tall enough to clear the krink rear sight? At what cost though regarding head placement, you might need to keep you head up so high with a scope mounted that you may not be able to touch your cheek to the buttstock.

Other than the picatinny rails that mount to the top cover. Anybody find any other options that do work for this rifle?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts