AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO, already people are upset about open carry folks planning on packing heat while they pick up trash along one of our trashiest roads.... Good for them, I'm a concealed carry folk myself, but like what they do... just bummed out that I was hoping to look at a gun at a pawn shop along this street tomorrow.... have some buying competition now... :sad:
Lots of people that work with my wife said they are scared to drive there tomorrow,,, like people cleaning up trash will start firing away? hopefully their point is driven that they (us/gun folk) are just normal folks.

·
Registered
617 Posts
"Scared to drive there tomorrow?" :confused:

What kind of puling, whining, cowardly pussies are people raising these days? :neutral:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I am not a fan of OC or the rabid OC crowd.

Most have no idea about safe gun handling, nor proper holster selection. Most of them neither train nor practice regularly, but they want to be "politically active."

Are they any more or less ridiculous than the people who are "scared" of them?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thekatar said:
I am not a fan of OC or the rabid OC crowd.

Most have no idea about safe gun handling, nor proper holster selection. Most of them neither train nor practice regularly, but they want to be "politically active."

Are they any more or less ridiculous than the people who are "scared" of them?
You make some interesting points there. I don't think you can tar everyone in the group with the same brush, but I am sure there is a significant number of such folks in the organization. From some of the videos I have seen, of a few of those guys in another organization border on the pathetic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts