AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are we only allowed to talk about ak's here?
i have other guns that im also proud of and would like to share.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,916 Posts
The heart and soul of the discussion here is about AK's, but talking about other firearms isn't forbidden, but try to remember that this board was started by AK guys for AK guys to talk about, well, AK's.

There are a whole lot of other excellent boards geared toward specific firearms.

Hell, I like just about anything that goes bang......... :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love ak's as well. i have a romanian wasr 10 hi cap.
and im gathering parts for an amd pistol build.
but i like talking about the others as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,478 Posts
Dieter122 said:
i love AKs, but other firearms hold my heart too, like K98s....Enfields...and G3 type rifles...... :twisted:
ahhh...G3's, FALs, Garands, 1911's, oh my .... :twisted: BUT nothing holds my interest like a kalashnikov!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
AK AK AK AK theres plenty of websites that pertain to your other guns...lets keep this strictly AK...notice the name "The AK Forum" :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
Dieter122 said:
i love AKs, but other firearms hold my heart too, like K98s....Enfields...and G3 type rifles...... :twisted:
I'm gettting it real bad for those K98s and Garands....and 1911s! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,090 Posts
I propose the following:

Pic threads of other firearms are OK as long as they also include an AK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
TravisAasen said:
JaketheSnake said:
Dieter122 said:
i love AKs, but other firearms hold my heart too, like K98s....Enfields...and G3 type rifles...... :twisted:
....and 1911s! :wink:
yea, I wonder why :hail:
Travis I've got a lead on a 1911 that was custom made for a man in the navy who shoot competition with it abord the USS Threasher. The gun is a one of a kind. I might get it too before everything is all said and done. It also comes with all the original paperwork the man qualified with, of course it's a colt too that's nice.

.... :wink:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,285 Posts
MauserMark said:
motor,

I love that FAL, build it yourself?
Its a century build on an imbel receiver, it had its quirks but i worked them out and it now shoots like a dream, I had the barrel shortened, it used to have a real long barrel on it and it looked like ass. McM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
My family. There's an AK in there :grin:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Motorcityman said:
Thekatar said:
I propose the following:

Pic threads of other firearms are OK as long as they also include an AK.
You mean like this one :grin:

Cool. Another FAL fan. Nice rifle sir. :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,478 Posts
JaketheSnake said:
TravisAasen said:
JaketheSnake said:
Dieter122 said:
i love AKs, but other firearms hold my heart too, like K98s....Enfields...and G3 type rifles...... :twisted:
....and 1911s! :wink:
yea, I wonder why :hail:
Travis I've got a lead on a 1911 that was custom made for a man in the navy who shoot competition with it abord the USS Threasher. The gun is a one of a kind. I might get it too before everything is all said and done. It also comes with all the original paperwork the man qualified with, of course it's a colt too that's nice.

.... :wink:
Man! You've been scoring big time lately. :wink: It's funny how the hobby goes like that. Post pics AS SOON AS YOU get that bad boy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmmm, i guess i'll go back to where i came from.
take care all. i hope all goes well over here. :smile:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top