AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may seem trivial, but to all of you who worked so hard to get this place going...... :beer:

I believe it's quite an accomplishment to have come so far in one month, and already have a Special Edition Rifle in the works!!!

Thanks!!

KF :smile:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Well this is my new home......that was sure a short month. How time flys when your having fun :goof:

·
Registered
89 Posts
yes im happy to see this place. i had gave up posting on other boards and was about ready to quit the net all togther but you guys drug me back in.

Krinkfreak, we owe you and the other guys allot.

Ronald

·
Registered
791 Posts
BIG thanks to Krinkfreak and all the others for getting this place up and running. It really is hard to belive its already been a month!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Damn,............a month already! :grin: Being in the company of old Friends,it seems like years :wink:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Congrats to you Krinkfreak and Johno and thanks again for the early invite. :beer:

A job well done I might add!!!! :amen:

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
rmdye said:
yes im happy to see this place. i had gave up posting on other boards and was about ready to quit the net all togther but you guys drug me back in.

Krinkfreak, we owe you and the other guys allot.

Ronald

[michael_corleone]"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"[/michael_corleone] :animak:

:twisted:

Glad to have everyone here! I'm proud of this place. :cool:

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
I already really like this place.

In fact, I like it so much I'm thinking of removing ARFcom, Gunsnet, and AKfiles from my Bookmarks at work.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
whoa....this don't look like Kansas to me! :jiggy: ...man dig the crazy tunes... :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
This Site rocks !!! :beer:
The only thing the other guys have going is the EE, the EE here will be just as active in a few months ... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Also congrats to BiggerStick47,Templar, Stottman and all the others who helped start this sight :beer:

This place gets better everyday

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Great site, Nice that I'm not shunned for being a young californian like I would be from time to time on arfcom :grin:
ETA: Big thanks to Krinkfreak, Stottman, Templar, and anyone else who made this possible! :allright:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts