AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now im an ol' country boy at heart,grew up in a town of less than 300
had a slaughter house--thats no pig.Seen a ton of turtles -never saw one with hair.It's also got teeth on the bottom nothing on top but a beak that runs half way up its face.
So im asking.....wWAa..?No tin foil hat here just mighty curious.I mean
we have our AK's for a reason.but...dammmmn

thanks
:shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Its Viral advertising for a new tv show, something about cryptids or something. It wasn't worth remembering.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pic

YEP...that...and NOOoooo im not drinking the bong water..lol
i read all the 'things' that it could be,but quickly found something wrong with every one of them.

like someone in the article said it looked pissed.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
I don't see what all of the disbelief comments are for... he could be telling the truth. Species mutations happen all the time, sometimes they are good, sometimes they are bad, sometimes they are just freaky. Though admittedly, they are more interesting in humans...

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats kinda where i was going

Yeah see thats where i am right now a genetic 'quirk'....or someone playing with stuff they shouldnt be.It doesnt say i wonder where it ended up..?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I'm betting on the sea turtle theory....

·
Registered
21,882 Posts
watching old school teenage mutant ninja turtles right now... o_O

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Seems to me like a dog with a short pushed in jaw (like a bulldog, or pug). The ocean and natural decomp eroded the fur and some part of the mouth area away.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
CGSteve said:
Seems to me like a dog with a short pushed in jaw (like a bulldog, or pug). The ocean and natural decomp eroded the fur and some part of the mouth area away.
So why does it have a sharp beak vs. a dull jaw line with bone showing?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whatever it is its fugly

Hell who knows..you know there is someone somewhere doing s*%T they shouldnt be doing.
Its the beak half up its face that throws me--and the webbed feet....

·
Registered
21,882 Posts
I'm probably the only one who doesn't care one way or the other about this thing. the ginormous deep sea creatures that sometimes wash up now that's kinda cool but its not like any of them bother people....they're dead. They have ceased to be...they've passed on!

heh..instead of running 'human interest' stories, they run 'animal interest' ones..

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Q-gunner2 said:
CGSteve said:
So why does it have a sharp beak vs. a dull jaw line with bone showing?
Like I said, the erosion and decomp process only makes it look like a beak. The latest photo posted from the other side shows more evidence that it's a dog.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts