AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Latest news is that these are indeed shipping on 28 February...I got two 10 packs, the maximum order allowed. Updates when you receive yours and pictures appreciated.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Mine came out to be $2.47 shipped per mag. I am not sure if they are still taking backorders. The last I heard, they dropped the deal off of their site, but were allowing phone orders. That was a month or more ago.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
I remember they just flat out cancelled my order. I didn't want too many really .. I think it was only 50 or something like that.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Called them today to verify my order from Nov.05 was still valid. And they said yes I could order more if I wanted. They also said it was in the system and shipping after Feb.28. I ordered what they told me was a max of 2 and then called back about an hour later and ordered 2 more. Both orders were accepted over the phone anyway.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hoss1962 said:
Called them today to verify my order from Nov.05 was still valid. And they said yes I could order more if I wanted. They also said it was in the system and shipping after Feb.28. I ordered what they told me was a max of 2 and then called back about an hour later and ordered 2 more. Both orders were accepted over the phone anyway.
Edit: They are indeed allowing more orders in abackorder status:

Dear Customer:

Thank you for the email.

We will keep this item on back order. We have changed the quantity to four as requested. Thank you.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know.

Enjoy the outdoors!
SG

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi all. I ordered 1 10 pack of these when they first came out. I knew they were going to be popular so I tried not to be greedy but judging by some of the sharks on arfcom :grin: I should have just went ahead and ordered about 50 more. All my mags are definatly functional. You could tell all were used and a few had light rust and blueing wear. One had the follower rusted to the mag body, but a little coercion and some oil straightened it right up. for around $2.50 a mag it is a great deal

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I just called to place another order and was told they are all sold out.They did confirm the Feb 28 shipping date for my other order.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JOHNO said:
I just called to place another order and was told they are all sold out.They did confirm the Feb 28 shipping date for my other order.
I emailed them and said...'there are others that said you increased their backorder quantity, I expect the same courtesy" and they upped the quantity from 2 units to 4! 40 mags coming my way..I'd try the same

·
Registered
258 Posts
What the hell!!!! I sent an email asking for more and this is what I got back!!!! The girl said they arn't getting them and cancled the backorders.
Did anyont else have this problem?

Dear CousinIT50,

Thank you for the E-mail.

In checking into this further, it appears that this item is sold out with all of the vendors we have tried to get it from. With that being said, I have cancelled your order. You were not charged for this. Please accept the coupon below along with our apologies for any inconvenience.

With Our Compliments:
######################################################

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I just received another delay notification today:

Dear Frostbite,

If you recall, we had to backorder some of your merchandise on your order you placed with us. When you placed the order, we gave you an estimated ship date based on the information given to us from our supplier. Unfortunately, the item below will not be available in the time frame that we anticipated, and the new expected shipping date is shown:

Item: 92951-000-000
Description: USED AK-47 MAG 10PK
Quantity: 2
Amount: 2.47
Total: 4.94
Expected Ship Date: 04/28/06

We do need your approval to keep the item on backorder. Please take a moment and call or email us if you still wish to receive the merchandise after the new expected ship date. Contact our Customer Service Department toll-free 1-800-882-2945 or click "reply" to email.

If we do not receive a reply from you within ten days we will cancel your backordered merchandise, in compliance with FTC law.

We have not charged your card for the above item. If you choose to keep the item on order, we will charge your card when we ship the item.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank you for shopping the Guide.

·
Registered
19 Posts
HEY I WAS IN ON THE SPORTSMAN GUIDE DEAL AS WELL, THE 28TH OF FEBRUARY WAS ONCE MORE PROMISE THE SG CREW FAILED TO KEEP. JUST GOT AN EMAIL STATING THEY WONT SHIP TILL APRIL NOW. BOUGHT A BIRDCAGE FOR MY AK, THEY PROMISED IT IN A WEEK THEN ....THE EMAIL; SORRY DONT EPECT IT TILL END OF MARCH. I SUGGESTED THEY FLAG ITEMS ON THEIR WEBSITE AS BACKORDER...NO RESPONSE. I USED TO LIKE SG, BUT SEEMS LATELY THE CLOWNS RUNNING THE SHOW ARE CLUELESS. :confused:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts